How to start:
- Click this link: https://bega-console.lrn.com/.
- Click the red “Register” button.
- Complete the fields on the following screen and then click the red “Register” button in the bottom left-hand corner (Note: enter your work email address as your username).
- Click “Sign me in” on the next screen and then sign into the LMS using the credentials you created at registration.
- Click “Catalog” in the left-hand margin.
- Begin taking courses.
Only the following courses on the LMS will count toward the annual ethics training requirement:
- BGA 920 – ANC Ethics Training
- BGA 919 – Board and Commissions Training
- BGA 921 – Council Code of Conduct Training
- BGA 928 – Negotiating Employment and Post Employment
- BGA 923 – BEGA Ethics Training
- BGA 909 – Conflicts of Interest: An Overview
- BGA 925 – Financial Interests and Disclosure