ALL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ARE DUE TO BEGA ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 2020. Public filers must file via our e-filing system and confidential filers must file with their respective agencies. BEGA does not accept hard copy Financial Disclosure Statements.
To request an extension of the FDS filing deadline, email the FDS Inbox(link sends e-mail). All extension requests must be received on or before July 15th.
For technical issue while filing the form, submit a Help Ticket.
To confirm that your form was successfully submitted to BEGA, search for your filing with our "Financial Disclosure Filing System Search".
If you have questions about your filing designation, please contact your agency's Ethics Counselor or General Counsel.
- Online Filing
- Amend Old FDS Filings (use this link to amend filings submitted between 2013 and 2017)
- Online Filing Technical Support
- Financial Disclosure Statement Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Materials
- Financial Reports Image Search
- Financial Disclosure Filing System Search
- Ethics Counselor Financial Disclosure Manual
- FDS Checklist for Agencies
*NOTE: The “Financial Reports Image Search” can be used to search for Lobbyist and Public Financial Disclosure Statement ("PFDS") documents submitted to BEGA from 2013 through 2017 and Lobbyist documents submitted to BEGA in 2018. The “Financial Disclosure Filing System Search” can be used to search for PFDS documents submitted to BEGA in 2018 and to search any future PFDS filings.
November 2018 Councilmembers Public Financial Disclosure