ALL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE STATEMENTS ARE DUE TO BEGA ON May 15th annually. If May 15th falls on a weekend or holiday, the form is due on the next business day.
Public filers must file via our e-filing system and confidential filers must file with their respective agencies. BEGA does not accept hard copy Financial Disclosure Statements.
To request an extension of the FDS filing deadline, email the FDS Inbox(link sends e-mail). All extension requests must be received on or before May 16, 2022.
For technical issue while filing the form, submit a Help Ticket.
To confirm that your form was successfully submitted to BEGA, search for your filing with our "Financial Disclosure Filing System Search".
If you have questions about your filing designation, please contact your agency's Ethics Counselor or General Counsel.
- Online Filing
- Revised Financial Disclosure Statement - 2021 (pdf) (for confidential filers and e-filing waiver recipients ONLY)
- Amend Old FDS Filings (use this link to amend filings submitted between 2013 and 2017)
- Online Filing Technical Support
- Financial Disclosure Statement Frequently Asked Questions
- Training Materials
- Financial Reports Image Search
- Financial Disclosure Filing System Search
- Ethics Counselor Financial Disclosure Manual
- FDS Checklist for Agencies
- FDS Review Report Quick Guide
- CFDS Review Quick Guide for Ethics Counselors
- 2023 FDS Timeline
FDS Appeals, Waivers and Requests
- Financial Disclosure Designation Appeal Form
- Financial Disclosure Partial Waiver Request Form
- Financial Disclosure E-filing Waiver Request Form (if granted, public filer must still complete an FDS but may do so by submitting a hard copy form to BEGA)
- Financial Disclosure Deadline Extension Request Form
- Financial Disclosure Fine Waiver Request Form
*NOTE: The “Financial Reports Image Search” can be used to search for Lobbyist and Public Financial Disclosure Statement ("PFDS") documents submitted to BEGA from 2013 through 2017 and Lobbyist documents submitted to BEGA in 2018. The “Financial Disclosure Filing System Search” can be used to search for PFDS documents submitted to BEGA in 2018 and to search any future PFDS filings.
November 2018 Councilmembers Public Financial Disclosure