BEGA Public Meeting- April 4
The District of Columbia Board of Ethics and Government Accountability will hold a public meeting. Below is a draft agenda for this meeting. A final meeting agenda will be posted on the Board’s website at bega.dc.gov.
Members of the public are welcome to attend. Questions about the meeting may be directed to email@example.com.
- Call to Order
- Ascertainment of Quorum
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Formal Adoption of the Minutes of the March 7th monthly meeting.
- Report by the Director of Government Ethics
- Update on Status of Office of Government Ethics (OGE) Operations – Recap of previous month’s activities (statistics)
- Publication and Reporting Obligations
- Staffing and Job Announcements
- Financial Disclosure and Lobbyist Registration Filing System
- Ethics Manual Updated
- Campaign Finance Reform
- Budget Oversight Hearing – April 22, 2013
- Discussion: Best Practices Report
- Non-Confidential Investigations and Public Dispositions – Vincent Orange Formal Investigation - Update
- Executive Session (non-public) to Discuss Ongoing, Confidential Preliminary Investigations pursuant to DC Official Code § 2-574(b)(14) and Personnel matters pursuant to DC Official Code § 2-574(b)(10).